saps traineeship 2022 Opportunities
Act of Appointment: SAPS Act, 1995 (Act No 68 of 1995). Reference Number: Graduate 2022/2023
Be in possession of a Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate / National Certificate (Vocational) and be in possession of a Bachelor of Science Degree or other any other fields of study (minimum 3 year National Diploma/Degree) recorded on the National Learners’ Record Database on NQF level 6 or higher;Download application form here graduate_recruitment_scheme_application_form_2021_2022
In addition to this, applicants will receive the applicable service benefits. Enlistment requirements: Applicants must:-
Be a South African Citizen;
Be fluent in at least two of the official languages, of which one must be English;
Between eighteen (18) and under thirty (30) years of age;
Not have any tattoo marks of which will be visible and/or irreconcilable with the objectives of the Service;
Be prepared to take the oath of office;
Complete and pass a medical examination;
Complete and pass a physical fitness assessment;
Be prepared to undergo such training as determined by the National Commissioner; and
Be prepared to serve and be trained anywhere in the Republic of South Africa
Have no previous criminal convictions or pending criminal cases and shall allow his or her fingerprints to be taken and background enquiries to be made, and found to be suitable for appointment;
Undergo a psychological and Integrity assessment as determined by the National Commissioner and be found to comply with the profile of a police official;
*Prevent, combat and investigate crime;
*Maintain Public Order;
*Protect and secure the inhabitants of the Republic and their property; *Uphold and enforce the law.
Interested applicants should submit their applications on the official application form, which can be obtained free of charge from any Police Station / SAPS Recruitment offices or downloaded from the SAPS Website (https://www.saps.gov.za). The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to, failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be attached together with the application form.
Copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate / National Certificate(Vocational) and all educational qualifications (Degree / National Diploma) obtained and academic record must be attached, service certificates of previous employers (where applicable), motor vehicle driver’s license (optional). THE COPIES NEED NOT TO BE CERTIFIED.
Qualifications and driver’s licences submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions.
Appointments will be made in terms of the South African Police Service Act, 1995.
Applications must be hand delivered timeously at the address indicated below. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
POSTAL ADDRESS CONTACT TEL NR PHYSICAL ADDRESS PERSON
Successful candidates will be trained at any SAPS Academy in South Africa and will be placed at any Police Station / Unit in South Africa after completion of basic training.
- All applicants will be subjected to a physical fitness assessment and are expected to conform to the Body Mass Index of less than 30 or Waist circumference ≤ 102 cm (males) and ≤ 88 cm (females), psychometric and integrity testing as well as medical evaluation, and will be interviewed during the recruitment, selection and enlistment process. The SAPS will also verify the criminal records, qualifications, driver’s license, citizenship and residential address of each applicant.
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening, reference checking and fingerprint verification.
- Applicants who previously served in a Government Department and who were dismissed as a result of misconduct are excluded.
- In view of the physical demands of the Basic Police Development Learning Programme, applicants with chronic diseases, physical impairments or any other health condition that may lead to interruption of the training Programme, will be excluded from participation in the programme. Such applicants’ failure to disclose the conditions will result in their withdrawal from the programme on the determination thereof.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview.
- Short-listed applicants for appointment to certain identified posts, will be vetted in terms of the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act, 2007 (Act No 32 of 2007) and the Children’s Act, 2005 (Act No 38 of 2005). A candidate whose particulars appear in either the National Register for Sex Offenders or Part B of the Child Protection Register, will be disqualified from appointment to that post.
- The Criminal Law (Forensic Procedures) Amendment Act, Act 37 of 2013 requires that all new appointments in the South African Police Service as from 31st of January 2015 provide a buccal (inside cheek) sample in order to determine their forensic DNA profile. The forensic DNA profile derived from the sample will be loaded to the Elimination Index of the National Forensic DNA Database.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful applicants only and if you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful applicants will be expected to undergo the Basic Police Development Training Programme as prescribed by the National Commissioner.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.The closing date for the applications is 11 MARCH 2022.
1 thought on “saps traineeship 2022 Opportunities”
Pingback: SAPS Current open Job , Careers, Vacancy Opportunity - ArkCareers.xyz
Comments are closed.