Standard Bank Learnership Opportunities 2022/2023
Working at the bank without qualification , nice , do you have grade 12 and would like to join one of the most leading banks in South Africa. Standard bank is one of the oldest banks in South Africa and they keep on growing each day. Now stand is inviting youth aged 18 to 30 years old to join the in a learnership for 12 month , 18 month and 24 month.
Standard bank is working to grow potential for young people throughout Africa. And with a Standard Bank Group Learnership, yours could know no limits.
You will receive a monthly stipend, plus invaluable coaching and mentoring while you’re studying for your qualification.
- Group-wide Learnerships
- Wholesale Banking Learnerships
- Consumer and High Net Worth Learnerships
- Client Solutions Learnerships
- Corporate Functions Learnerships
- Engineering Learnerships
- Technology and Operations Learnerships
- Fixed term employment with the bank for 12/18/24 months (depending on the programme)
- Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards and benefits
- SAQA accredited qualification
- Practical meaningful workplace experience
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for a Standard Bank Group Learnership if you’ve completed a Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent).
To apply, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at another tertiary institution
- Not be registered for any other learnerships