SASSA appeal for R350 payment dates 2022
In order to stand a chance of being approved for sassa srd grant appeal , you need to take right steps and provide correct information while you do so.
Three question you must ask yourself before you appeal for sassa Dear Covid-19 SRD applicant,
- Have you applied to SASSA for the Covid-19 SRD on their electronic platform?
- Did you get a notification that your application was rejected?
- Do you disagree with that decision?
If your answer is yes for all three then you can appeal for sassa srd R350.
How to appeal sassa srd grant step by step
- Visit sassa website srd.dsd.gov.za
- Press the green button written ‘click here to lodge an appeal or check appeal status’
- Type your ID number.
- Type your cellphone number.
- Press ‘send pin’ and wait for SMS with the verification pin.
- Type the pin and Press ‘submit’
- Choose the month you are submitting an appeal for
- Press the drop down arrow and choose the reason for your appeal
- Press ‘submit’
Note : Only rejected month can be appealed and you must appeal for each month that your request was rejected.
Department of Social Development Contact information
Department of Social Development
Independent Tribunal for Social Assistance Appeals (ITSAA)
Private Bag x 901, Pretoria, 0001
Tel: 012 312 7727
Fax: 086 534 3124 or 086 216 371
Comments are closed here.