How to appeal SASSA srd grant 2022
Table of Contents
Sassa has new website /link for SRD grant
Now one of the post asked question: is “who can appeal?”
Answer: Everyone who was denied the first time when they apply for R350 SRD and you want sassa to re-consider your application , this is a second chance. Appeals for SASSA’s R350 grant are open now.
In other word you can appeal if you answer yes to all 3 questions below
- Have you applied to SASSA for the Covid-19 SRD on their electronic platform?
- Did you get a notification that your application was rejected?
- Do you disagree with that decision?
- Go to srd.dsd.gov.za
- Scroll down to ‘Application for reconsideration’
- Click on the yellow bar
- Fill in the required fields
The new website where clients can submit R350 grant appeals is srd.dsd.gov.za
If you’ve already lodged an appeal, you will then not need to send another or contact the SASSA office.
Or you can use any of the following channels:
How to contact SASSA
- Private Bag x 901, Pretoria, 0001
- Tel: 012 312 7727
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 086 534 3124 or 086 216 371
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553
- USSD: *134*7737#