SASSA SRD grant recipients receive their payments via bank account , banks e-wallets and supermarkets like Boxer , Shoprite , Usave and Pick n Pay.
If you receive any SASSA grant via a bank account, you must make sure that your banking details are correct , otherwise you will not receive your grant.
Payment dates for normal social grants September
Table of Contents
Order person’s Grant : Friday 02-09-2022
Disabled person’s Grant : Monday 05-09-2022
Child support grant : Tuesday 06-09-2022
Also read: Jobs for people with grade 12
SASSA SRD R350 Payment dates for September 2022
- To check the payment dates for the SRD grant , you must be an approved srd beneficiary.
- TO check your payment dates , go to the SASSA SRD website
- Scroll to “Application Status” or click: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Enter the ID and phone numbers used to submit application and login
If you Approved and the pay date has already been updated , it will appear.
SASSA urged all applicants of Covid-19 grant to ensure that they provided correct banking details
In order to change or update your SASSA SRD banking details you must be an approved beneficiary of the SASSA SRD R350 Grant and wishing to change your banking details.
How to change SASSA SRD R350 grant banking details
You can change or update your SRD grant banking details at any time on the sassa srd website (srd.sassa.gov.za) by following steps below.
Step 1: Go to the SASSA SRD website.
Step 2: Scroll down to “ How do I change my banking details ”.
Step 3: Enter your ID number used to submit the application.
Step 4: An SMS containing a secure link, unique to you, will be sent to the mobile phone number with which you registered during application.
Step 5: Click on the link in the SMS and follow the instructions carefully.
Also read : SASSA SRD status check
Reason why you are approved but not receive your payment yet?
- Should you select payment into a bank account, please ensure that you are the owner of the account. SASSA cannot pay your grant into another person’s bank account.
- Should you select the money transfer option via one of the major banks, please ensure that the mobile phone number on which you received the SMS is registered in your name. SASSA cannot pay your grant into a mobile phone number which is registered to another person.
- Please also note that the new banking details will only be used for future payments, after verification.