Graduate Internship Programme Finance HR -Gauteng
About Graduate Internship
Internships Programme support the transition of new graduates into the workplace and help the development of foundational skills on which to build their careers.
Graduate Internship Programme Finance HR
Reference Number: LMSA22
please write ref on E-mail subject line
Stipend: R5500-7500 PM
Ability to grow and develop and work independently as well as working in team
Must be a RSA citizen
Must be currently unemployed
Must be prepared to work within a retail environment
NB: Be in Gauteng or able to relocate
How to apply
E-mail application to: email@example.com
Graduate Intern Responsibilities:
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analysing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
Graduate Trainee Requirements:
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.