FNB Call Centre Agent jobs for 2022
MotoVantage, formed through a partnership between FirstRand Group and The Hollard Insurance Company, brings you innovative vehicle insurance products at competitive prices as add-ons to any finance agreement. We are seeking to recruit a Call Centre Agent within our Engine Room department.
To action incoming or outgoing customer calls, electronic communications and queries as per agreed standard operating procedures to ensure customer needs and business objectives are met.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Grade 12
- Preferred Qualification – Relevant Diploma
- Experience – 1-3 years Call Centre Agent Experience
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence that builds positive relationships and provides an opportunity for feedback and exceptional service
- Demonstrate teamwork as a valued team player
- Assess own performance through seeking timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements and adhere to processes and procedures related to area of specialisation
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Address customer needs in order to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Act responsibly with work-related resources to contribute to cost containment
- Resolve customer queries received through inbound calls
- Answer inbound calls in the eBucks call centre to provide product and service information to customers
1 thought on “FNB Call Centre Agent jobs for 2022”
Pingback: capitec vacancies 2022 online application opportunities - Arkcareers.xyz
Comments are closed.