COCA-COLA BEVERAGES SOUTH AFRICAN YOUTH LEARNERSHIP
About Coca-Cola Company learnerships
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Sales department. We are looking for talented individuals for Sales Learnership opportunities at our various regions in CCBSA
1. Unemployed Sales Learnership
REFERENCE NUMBER: CCB220118-4
JOB TITLE: Unemployed Sales Learnership
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Sales department. We are looking for talented individuals for Sales Learnership opportunities at our various regions in CCBSA. The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales Team Leaders. The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The learner will be exposed to:
· Commercial aspects of the Sales environment
· Customer Care · Customer Management
· Marketing Essentials · Merchandising Standards
· Management Essentials · Communications
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
· Good analytical & numerical ability
· Socially outgoing and confident · Able to build positive relationships
· Team player who can also work independently
· Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
· Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
· Good problem solving ability , solutions orientated and can be innovative
· Responsible, conscientious and dependable
· Self-discipline and well organised
· Good planning ability
· Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
· High energy levels and drive
Skills, Education & Experience
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
· Must have both Mathematics/Math Literacy ; Proficiency in English and any other South African language at 40%
· Applicants must be unemployed
· No experience required
· Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
· Valid code 8 driver’s license will be advantageous
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo Literacy and Numeracy testing, medicals and security clearance checks.
A full CV, listing work experience (if any) and reference contact details including certified copies of qualifications, certified ID copy and proof of residence is required.
Please note the below important information: Must have a complete Diploma.
1. Grade 12 with Maths or Maths Literacy
2. Must be a South African Citizen
3. Must be Employment Equity candidate
Apply for the Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Unemployed Learnership.
DEADLINE: 22 April 2020
4. Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation (please check with the L&D Skills Sustainability Team if you are unsure)
5. Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
6. Must be between 18-35 years of age.
7. Two South African Languages passed at 40%