NSFAS bursary: The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will be accepting applications starting from.
All interested applicants should start submitting their applications before 19 August
Whats do you need to apply for NSFAS
This is what you will need before applying for The National Student Financial Aid Scheme .
- Copy of South African birth certificate/copy of ID document/Temporary ID of the student
- Copy of South African birth certificate/copy of ID document/Temporary ID of parent(s)/guardian/spouse
- Proof of income (where applicable) – student/parent(s)/guardian or spouse (not older than 3 months.
- SASSA recipients no proof of income required.
- A police affidavit by the parent / guardian stating that your do not have enough income if possible
Applications are open for TVET College students Applying for Trimester 2 only .
How to apply for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS)
Applications should be submitted online or through Tvet College with the required Documents.
NSFAS 2022 Appeals supporting documents:
If you would like to appeal your #NSFAS2022 application results, please download and complete the relevant required supporting document below and upload it with your appeal.