School assistant job post 9000x
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SCHOOL ASSISTANTS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
•9 months contract end march 2023
•R2500 pm •
School within your community Requirements
•Age 18-40 years
•Be in position of relevant skills/certificate
•Be residing within the community school is located
•testimonial from church, tribal, school ect
The provincial education department offers temporary school Assistant positions to unemployed youth. As part of the Limpopo Provincial Department of Education’s R200 484 000,00 initiative aimed at creating job opportunities for youth who have an interest in education and the welfare of the community. This will be done through the appointment of 9000 school assistants who will be deployed in school to ensure continued learning and teaching in a safe environment
These unemployed young people will be placed in schools around the communities in which they reside (with no special preference): Post: School Assistant Ref No: LDOE 01/-5/2022 Post Status: 09 Months temporary job opportunity ending on 31 March 2023
Stipend: R2 500.00 (Per month) inclusive of 1% deductible for UIF
Post: The schools within the local community Job purpose: Cleaning and disinfection of classrooms and admin offices. Sanitization of teachers, learners, non-teaching staff, and visitors. Assist schools with admin work towards the observation of Covid-19 regulations at all times. Requirements The candidates applying for this must: Be 18 – 40 years old; Be in possession of relevant skills/certificates. A trade certificate/qualification will be an added advantage; Be a resident of the community or the feeder area where the school is situated; and Willingness to learn. Submit a testimonial from a renowned body (e.g. church, school, councillor, tribal authority, etc.)
How to apply
The application should be made through the prescribed application form herewith attached or obtainable from the District office, Circuit office or the respective schools in the community where the applicants reside.
The submission of application should be made at all public ordinary schools, all special schools, and all free-paying schools in Limpopo Province.
NOTES: 1. The application should be submitted on the attached prescribed from which also obtainable on the departmental website edu.limpopo.gov.za the form must be completed in full, and must be accompanied by a comprehensive recent CV, certified copies of ID documents.Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
2. All applicants must be SA Citizens. The application must declare any pending criminal, disciplinary or other allegations or investigations against them. Should this be uncovered during the interview, the application will not be considered for the post and in the unlikely event that the person has been appointed such appointment will be terminated.
3. Application for all the posts should be people who reside in close proximity to the schools they have applied for.
4. The contents of this circular will also be posted on the following websites edu.limpopo.gov.za / www.limpopo.gov.za 5. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving and if you have not to heard from us within ninety (90) days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. However, should there be any dissatisfaction, applicants are hereby advised to, within 90-day, request reasons from the Department for any administrative action which has adversely affected them in terms of section 5, sub-section 1 and 2 of the promotion of administrative justice act 3 of 2000.
6. The department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the posts advertised.
7. The application should be directed to all the local public ordinary schools, special schools and fee-paying schools within Limpopo Province. Categories Leave a Reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked * Comment *
8. Enquiries at Head Office should be forwarded to Mr. Lebepe AN @ (015) 284 6577, Mr. Langa LM @ (015) 284 6534, Mr. Lukheli TV @ (015) 284 8636, Mr. Makama MM @ (015) 284 8607, Ms Ngwpe MP @ (015) 284 6535, Phasiwe NM @ (015) 184 6586, Ms Malla T @ (015) 284 6556 and Ms. Mmowa LS @ (015) 284 6586. 9. Enquiries at the District level should be forwarded to: Ms. Mageza P @ 015 633 2800 (Sekhukhune South), Mr Mokota MJ @ 013 231 0100 (Sekhukhune East), Mr Madzhibane N @ 015 962 1331 (Vhembe East), Ms Makhari VM @ 015 963 1885 (Vhembe West), Ms Ledwaba MC @ 015 285 7300 (Capricorn North), Ms Ntsoane J @ 015 633 9500 (capricom South), Mr Raholane MW @ 015 306 1600 (Mapani West), Mr Mhlongo IM @ 015 812 1911 (Mopani East), Mr Maliavusa M @ 015 483 7500 (Mogalakwena) and Ms Songwane K @ 014 718 1500 (Waterberg).
The closing date for submission of applications is 08 June 2022, Time 13H00.
It is envisaged that the successful candidates should be ready to begin with the services at schools on 01 July 2022. Limpopo Department of Education is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with clear employment equity targets, whites Indians, women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.