Register for Education Assistants and General School Assistants Opportunity phase 4
Young People interested in the opportunity to serve as Education Assistants and General School Assistants in Phase IV (phase 4) are encouraged to register at the SAYouth.mobi
SAyouth.mobi is a Presidential Youth Employment Intervention targeted at the unemployed youth of South Africa.
Roles and responsibilities for teacher assistants and school assistants?
- Provide support to the teacher ,such as typing, photocopying, distribution of teaching materials,capturing data,filing,recordkeeping,etc.
- Support the teacher with technical preparation of the classroom for teaching and learning and ensure that teaching materials are available and ready for use.
- Oversee learners in and out of the classroom settings such as in the library,laboratory,school events and during lunch breaks.
- Provide after school support to learners,such as homework classes,sports events,cultural activities and school trips.
- Provide services to maintain a safe,secure and clean classroom environment in promotion of the COVID-19 standard operating procedures.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required by the school.
- Infrastructure Data Collection And Collation.
Also read : Media Release below for more information
How to applyTo apply this position you need to:
- Visit https://sayouth.datafree.co/p/nyda Enter your ID number – if your ID already exists on the system, you may have registered with SA Youth or Harambee or Tshepo 1Million before.
- Please go back to click on Login and use your ID number and existing password.
- Once you have registered and accepted the T&Cs, please complete all questions.
- This process will take you about 4 minutes.
- After completing all questions, various opportunities available near you will be displayed.
- Please click on an opportunity you are interested and and apply.