How to Reconfirm Your SASSA R350 Grant Application July 2022? The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) want everyone to reconfirm their existing SRD R350 grant Application . All SRD applications must reconfirm their application at least once in every three(3) months. This reconfirmation let SASSA know that the Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) applicants still need and qualify for the grant in terms of the rules.
If the was errors of so kind , you are also encouraged to them , also update your responses to the screening questions at any time, should your financial situation change or to correct errors as well.
Now that the minister of social development made a proposition to increase the maximum monthly income from R350 to R624 for applicant to qualify for the SRD R530 , many will qualify so to prepare for that ,we have added a video demonstration of how to Reconfirm SRD application.
Everyone who still need SASSA SRD R350 grant , the reconfirmation is a must do at-least once in every 3 month, in order to continue receiving this grant .
Here is a how step by step to reconfirm your existing R350 grant application:
- Go to the SASSA SRD Website
- Scroll down to ‘Reconfirm your grant application’
- Click the yellow bar written ‘click here to reconfirm your existing application’
- Enter your RSA ID Number used to submit application
- Enter your phone Number used to submit application
- Click ‘send SMS’
- You will receive a One-Time Pin (OTP) via SMS
- Enter your PIN
- Click on ‘verify PIN’
- Then read the questions and respond accurately to complete reconfirm
How to Reconfirm SASSA SRD R350 Application video
SASSA SRD R350 Reconfirmation website is : https://srd.sassa.gov.za/