How to check SASSA SRD R350 Balance/amount your going to get
Table of Contents
If for any reason choose not to collect you SASSA srd R350 it will keep on accumulating on your account. SASSA payouts will keep on accumulating on your account.
Two ways to check your SASSA balance:
- SASSA Card Holders: All SASSA cardholders can view their balance on their phone (Dial *120*3210# on your phone. Follow the prompts).
- Bank Account: To check the balance on your bank account, you can do so by using your usual methods according to your banking provider.
After SASSA application is successful and the money is paid directly to the bank account you supplied during the application or during an updates. These details can be updated or changed at any time. Banking details or bank account must be your own as the applicant , you can not use the banking details of your friend or relative , otherwise SASSA will not process your payment.
SASSA other useful Links
Required documents when applying for SASSA SRD R350
All this must be valid and verified.
- Identity Number or Department of Home Affairs Refugee permit number.
- Name and Surname as captured in the Identity Document.
- Contact details – Cell phone number.
- Residential Address.