Appeal sassa srd grant .
how to appeal sassa srd grant
SASSA clients have started getting their money after a long period of time , however some applications are still pending while others are rejected. Since the new SASSA budget only cover ten million people per month and only the people in need can be covered , it is very much possible that your application might be rejected unfairly . Now SASSA have made it possible and simple to appeal for each month you are rejected.
Three question you must ask yourself before you appeal for sassa Dear Covid-19 SRD applicant,
- Have you applied to SASSA for the Covid-19 SRD on their electronic platform?
- Did you get a notification that your application was rejected?
- Do you disagree with that decision?
If your answer is yes for all three then you can appeal for sassa srd R350.
How to appeal sassa srd grant step by step
- Visit sassa website srd.dsd.gov.za
- Press the green button written ‘click here to lodge an appeal or check appeal status’
- Type your ID number.
- Type your cellphone number.
- Press ‘send pin’ and wait for SMS with the verification pin.
- Type the pin and Press ‘submit’
- Choose the month you are submitting an appeal for
- Press the drop down arrow and choose the reason for your appeal
- Press ‘submit’
Note : Only rejected month can be appealed and you must appeal for each month that your request was rejected.
Comments are closed here.