FNB Sales Consultant Job Opportunities 2x
Table of Contents
Do you like career in banking industry ? if yes this is for you , FNB bunk is looking for two Sales Consultant at Durban North, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa in FNB POP External Sales Local Market
Ends 05 Jul 2022
What is a bank sales consultant?
A banking consultant is a person who gives customers advice regarding accounts and bank services. Your duties include answering customer questions about the bank’s financial services.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Grade 12
- Preferred Qualification: Diploma or certificate in banking/business management or similar
- Experience: Minimum 2 years sales experience in a financial services environment.
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
Job additional requirements
- Achievement of targets for business.
- Understand, read and anticipate the market and clients needs to design and deliver innovative, customized value adding solutions to portfolio of clients.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds clients’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Understand reasons for and comply with governance in terms of legislation and audit requirements.
- Retrieve all qualified leads from internal channel sales pipeline and make contact with existing or new customer to generate a sale. Source new leads through external contacts and other channels to increase customer base if required.
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve sales targets.
- Deliver the end to end client management process through continuous engagement with the client on process milestones, selling the FNB value proposition, facilitating the application process on behalf of the client, prepare the proposal to credit, manage internal dependencies, close the deal and manage post sales queries when relevant.
- Analyse competitor information gathered and ensure active monitoring of market trends and influences. Identify new business opportunities that impact on the industry.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets in line with quality, productivity and sales requirements.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
How to apply
To apply follow the link below